INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: are set by the social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate Cookies: They allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: They store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Legitimation of the treatment: except in cases where it is necessary for browsing the web, by consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Data communication: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: